Monday 20 February 2012

Karnivool

I should have done this long back, nevertheless.
I look like a silly monkey in all these pictures, but who cares. I MET KARNIVOOL!!



Jon Stockman




Ian Kenny





Mark Hosking



Ok, so I still cannot believe I saw them play live. It was probably once in a lifetime thing, unless I earn enough money to go to Australia to watch them. 



Andrew Goddard



I was really psyched throughout and then I forgot to click a picture with Steve Judd.




I have a tinnie minnie crush on Drew!


They are my favourite! <3



THE END



6 comments:

  1. Another Karnivool fan from India.
    These guys are making all the right moves.

    Looks like you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. The only difference between you and me is that I clicked a picture with Steve Judd as well. :P But anyway, awesome pictures and awesome band. "Asymmetry" makes me feel ethereal. Cheers! :D

      Delete
    2. wow! im checking this account after ages!

      they're coming down in jan next year. gigging in delhi, chennai and calcutta. no bombay :(

      Delete
    3. Fellow Vooligan here :)
      So excited to see them in Chennai!! Finally, it's like a dream come true. Didn't they already come to Mumbai?

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete